Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Opus Recruit have been exclusively appointed to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to join an exciting, growing well services provider.
We have partnered with leading reservoir stimulation technology provider Fishbones to support their upcoming growth in the region.
Our client has an open hole liner completion that connects the well and the reservoir without the drawbacks of hydraulic fracturing. Defining a new level of precision and efficiency in reservoir stimulation. You can vertically connect the reservoir throughout a long well in one short pumping operation. See the video on their website, it’s very impressive! http://fishbones.as/
Ideally you will have a minimum of 8 year’s industry experience having at least 5 years living and working in Oman.
A background in either Completions or Lower Completions would be preferred, and a good understanding of basic reservoir, drilling, and production principles is critical.
Proven technical sales and / or business development track record is required, coupled with some past field / rig operations experience.
- Build and maintain an overall understanding of the stimulation market
- Promoting the company’s technology in the given territory
- With support from management, deliver sales strategy, sales planning and execution
- Seek, schedule attend clients meeting, including delivery of technical sales presentations
- Make all effort to maintain high levels of ‘face to face’ time with key client contacts
- Manage and support clients on a regular basis
- Support ongoing operation as required, including cost control
- Support participation in industry conferences and exhibitions as required
- Support preparation of Proposals and ITT / RFQ submissions
- Gather technical information, perform simulation studies to confirm basic system design
Reporting to V.P. of the Middle East, you will have a key role in the further development of the company in the region and will play an important part in taking the business to the next level of commercialization.
This is a pivotal role for not only Oman, but the region at large. Long term opportunities will be available to those who work hard as the business continues to expand.
Fishbones, the leading provider of alternative reservoir stimulation technology, has announced its busiest start to the year ever, with 700% year-on year growth.
**please note all speculative CV’s directly sent to Fishbones from any additional sources will be shared directly with the Opus Recruit team for review**