Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Opus Recruit have been exclusively appointed to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to join an exciting, growing business in the Middle East.
This is an ideal position for a Mechanical Engineer with a strong commercial background and the desire to sell!
A good understanding of the HVAC industry is preferred although not essential. The successful candidate may previously have been employed in the following or related industries
- Air or Water Filtration
- Mechanical Engineer
The ability to explain and grasp technical concepts in a concise manner that leads to profitable results is necessary for this position. A passion for sales innovation is a must. Prior sales experience with a proven track record for delivering results in multiple territories is required. The ideal candidate should be able to work well alone as well as in a team and be able to manage and lead a distributor network to deliver effective sales results and market coverage in the designated territories.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required as well as a smart and presentable appearance. Additionally, strong computer skills (MS Office) are required.
- 3-5 yrs. Experience in Sales or Technical Sales Support Role.
- Demonstrated skills in sales of technical and high-value products in competitive markets
- Ability to forecast, plan and schedule in advance
- Well-developed presentation skills both one on one and in front of a large group audiences.
- Excellent customer relationship management and ability to build good business relationships across a wide variety of cultures and personalities.
- Ability to develop conceptual ideas of customers into product sales.
- Ability to lead and develop distributors.