Opus Recruit ME are looking for a Service Line Manager to head up a new division for our client.
The Service Line Manager is responsible for the development and initiatives of the Environmental & Water Consulting Service Line. Foster and maintain key relationships with existing and potential clients to improve the company’s market position. Bridge the Environmental & Water Consulting Services with the other Service Lines and activities. Tendering for Environmental & Water Consulting Services, project manage Environmental and Water Consulting projects.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Master degree or higher Education from accredited college or university in Hydrology, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10+ years of practical experience in similar role.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, committed and flexible with strong problem-solving skills.
- Commercial and Business acumen
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-national and multi-cultural work environment.
- Must be able to travel in the region and attend site when necessary.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of Project Management Areas – project scope management, project time management, project cost management.
- Industry specific management knowledge – lifecycle management, product development methodologies.
- Responsible for an important segment of the engineering program of the company with extensive and diversified engineering requirements.
- Use extensive industry contacts to build and cultivate Water Services team.
- Able to solve critical problems that require major technological advances and extensive development.
- Consult extensively with a high degree of reliance placed on scientific interpretations and advice.
- Direct team members or individuals assisting on projects. Mentor performance excellence and adherence to quality standards.
- Develop the water services strategy in adherence with consulting business line objectives and corporate strategy (Client focus, Delivery Excellence and Innovation)
- Strong understanding of water sector areas and environmental issues:
- water supply, recycling and sewage disposal, hydrology and water course mapping
- environmental requirement and regional country regulation
- Knowledge of geology and geotechnical engineering
- Stay abreast of current professional practices, periodicals, and technological advancements. Maintain meaningful involvement in professional organizations.