Qualifications: Relevant Education (Bachelors) or equivalent experience
Opus Recruit ME have been appointed to assist in recruiting a Senior Operations Supervisor in Oman for our exclusive client Interwell.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will be supervising and supporting all operations in country.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Technical job approval (according to IFS Work Order)
- Operational Support to the clients
- Do failure reports, and strictly follow up IFS and procedures in all aspects
- Daily follow-up / support of operations
- Manage and follow up on paperwork
- Pre-job / Post-job meetings with field personnel
- Co-ordinate equipment and personnel in the field
- Verify documentation from field personnel
- Training of field personnel
- Deploy / retrieve tools offshore and onshore when needed
- Approval of field reports/documentation
- Ensure that Operations are executed smoothly
- Monitor projects from conception to completion
- Adhere to local and external relevant health & safety laws and policies
- Attend training and / to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Ensure that goods are shipped and delivered in a timely manner and that inventory levels are sufficiently maintained
- Oversee the transportation of products from one location to another, such as from loading docks to warehouses or warehouses to stores, arrange pickups and deliveries with transportation companies.
- Coordinates regularly with the Operations and sales team to manage inventory based on these needs to maintain sufficient inventory levels.
- Manage daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries and backloads
- Oversees outgoing shipment activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Participates with Purchasing and Customer Service to reduce shipping expense through carrier contracts
Participate in internal and / or external QA & HSE meetings
Attend internal meetings as required
Be pro-active regarding learning about the tools/equipment to be used
Be aware of the responsibilities of being Interwell representative
Behave and show excellent attitude in all environments
Be a doer and self-going
Be able to work independently
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience from oil & gas
- Good knowledge of Interwell tools
- Good command of MS Word, Access, Excel, et
- Fluent English – oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure
It is a live-in position. Candidate must be eligible to live and work in the respective country
**please note all speculative CV’s directly sent to Interwell from any additional sources will be shared directly with the Opus Recruit team for review**