A great opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join a leading dispute resolution specialist. The business is a well-known international consultancy currently supporting leading contractors and owners/ developers across the GCC region.
TYPICAL TASKS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Research, review, analyse and present documentation and data.
- Assist by drafting coherent correspondence and/or narratives for submission to clients.
- Analyse, compile and summarise records in substantiation of claims/claim rebuttals.
- Share knowledge and provide skills support to team members
- Objectively identify and select appropriate methodologies for analysis.
- Objectively deliver advice to clients on the basic elements of delay
- Manage the technical work output of a delivery team/ or as part of a larger team depending on the commission
- Prepare or defend claims with limited support and confidently present findings to the client.
- Draft discreet sections of reports with limited supervision.
- Prepare bi-weekly progress reports for team leader if necessary.
- Acquire appropriate onsite experience
- Assist in managing fee collection
- Manage commission expenditure
- Develop effective professional network opportunities by participating in construction / legal related forums and attend regular professional members meetings.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in civil and infrastructure planning
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Membership of a relevant construction professional body.
To apply, please email: nick@opusrecruit-me