Sales Manager Job responsibilities:
Establish and maintain the business as an important player in country within fishing and mechanical well bore cleaning operations. Identify new business opportunities and deliver results according to set strategy. Sell products and applications by implementing set strategy and sales plans. Manage business interests in the country.
Sales Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the office and workshop until the business grows and we can start building a larger team.
- Identify and target companies and key decision makers in country according to set strategy.
- Investigate business opportunities by identifying relevant prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Promote business by conducting sales and marketing calls to book appointments and presentations with potential clients.
- Suggest pricing structure to meet market demands and maximizing revenue profitability.
- Regularly visit newly established contacts within management, drilling, completions, well intervention and field development departments to maximize visibility.
- Visit Service Companies to form working alliances and to promote business products and services.
- Manage new contracts and ensure all customer requirements and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and develop annual sales quotas for country projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Grow sales volume, recommend new opportunities and changes in product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Liaise with rigs and well engineers to prepare for upcoming operations and ensure a high level of support for ongoing operations.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare quotations for specific opportunities and applications discussed with clients.
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain a high profile in the professional and business communities by attending society meetings, exhibitions, conferences and trade shows.
- Build enough stock levels of tools to meet customer/market requirements while keeping a sustainable business, and order new equipment for new business gained.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing business standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within drilling and completion operations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from rig service operations running down hole equipment.
- Thorough understanding of fishing operations and mechanical wellbore cleaning.
- Minimum 5 years work experience within Saudi Arabia.
- Proven experience within sales of down hole tools demonstrating a proven track record of past success.
- Relevant education at Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- Excellent English skills.
- Good Arabic skills.
Sales Manager Skills:
Ability to work under a minimum of supervision, Professional manner and appearance, Effective in multi-tasking, Results driven, Is urgent and aggressive in their selling approach, Communicates with customers daily, Strong negotiating skills, Proven ability to establish, grow and manage new businesses by deploying skills such as building relationships, communication and presentation skills, Motivation for sales, Sales planning, Selling to customer needs, Managing processes, Develops strong cooperative relationships with colleagues, customers and other professionals.
Prepared to work hours as necessary to support a 24-hour operational oilfield business.