- Develop and implement plans to enhance planning discipline within the company.
- Consolidate Projects Plans to optimize the movement of resources and the preparation of Procurement packages.
- Develop Project Management tools and roll them out to Projects.
- Develop and implement standardized reporting tools across Projects.
- Contribute in forming corrective and innovative ideas that will benefit site operations and efficiency.
- Review technical Engineering submissions prior to C.O.O. approval.
- Provide a reporting line of support to the C.O.O. by supporting site-based staff with operational issues.
- Collect all regular reporting information to analyze and summarize Projects progress for the C.O.O.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor progress and assist site teams in resolving operational issues.
- Ensure that all site resources follow HSE rules and regulations.
- Drive a culture of Zero harm.
- Implement and comply with Company Quality Management System.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- The ideal candidate shall have a BSc. In Engineering or equivalent (Masters degree preferable).
- Should be suitably accredited by a related professional body or chartered institute.
- 10+ years relevant experience in a Project Management, Earthworks, Civil role.
- 5+ years of working experience in the Middle East (GCC experience preferable).
- Solid Experience of managing large scale construction projects and thorough knowledge of construction contract requirements.
- Has a proven track record of driving standardization and business improvement initiatives in existing teams.
- Capable of training and up-skilling others to fill competency gaps.
- Business Improvement accreditation (desirable) (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org