Qualifications: CIPD / Degree in HR
- Managing vacancy, recruitment and mobility trackers
- Liaising with recruitment providers on a regular basis and ensuring timely performance reporting, compliance with contractual obligations and identify techniques for enhanced brand recognition within the Market
- Managing the Recruitment inbox and CV database
- Managing database of Job Descriptions and support HR Generalist in their production and updating
- Maintaining processes to ensure all documentation relating to candidates or vacancies is stored correctly
- Critically analysing recruitment process and success, by methods including but not limited to: cost to hire, the review of leavers within probation & performance levels.
- Coordination of the interview process from beginning to end including arranging of interviews, liaising with third parties, providing feedback etc, and assisting with interviews as required
- Assisting with internal mobility process and coordination
- Issuing contracts of employment within 48 hours of request, ensuring that all associated information is administered and communicated accurately
- Once employment contract is signed, working closely with the HR Coordinator to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
- Issuing new starter emails to hiring managers to ensure effective communication with new starters prior to and on joining, conduct inductions as required.
- Follow up on probation reviews and approvals with line managers
Learning & Development
- Managing the administration for learning events:
- Venue search and bookings Invitations to speakers and delegates
- Preparing or updating and printing materials
- Creating and maintaining training calendar, and training needs analysis
- Recording delegate attendance o Providing data to colleagues to support continuous improvement
- Providing learner-facing support as required
- Managing professional development appointments for our employees with our consultant, scheduling appointments and chasing up non-attendance
- Maintaining supplier relationships e.g. professional bodies, training providers for best value and service and manage timely payment of associated invoices
- Researching, reviewing and presenting a Training/Membership Assistance Policy.
- Managing and administering training policy.
- Updating L&D intranet pages, including campaigns in support of emerging learning trends.
- Providing reports to the HR team, and to stakeholders in the business, including updates on delivery progress, business impact, learner satisfaction, performance management data etc.
- Coordinating the Annual Performance Cycle (including being the main point of contact for employees and line managers on goal-setting and reviews, tracking and collating data and assessing the quality / effectiveness of the process and implementing changes as required.
- Supporting the development of an internal talent pipeline that ensures that talent is identified, developed and retained and reliance on external recruitment is minimised.
- Providing advice and assisting with workshops on performance management systems and performance cycle including implementation, coordination and learning, as well as monitoring the progress & quality/effectiveness of annual performance agreements (with enhancing job descriptions to ensure role clarity and clear purpose).
- Conducting exit interviews, collating data and issue quarterly reports to HR and Directors
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.