Qualifications: Relevant Education (Bachelors) or equivalent experience
Opus Recruit ME have been appointed to assist in recruiting a Key Account Strategic Sales and Marketing Manager for our exclusive client Interwell.
The incumbent will be responsible for development of a value driven commercial strategy for new and incremental growth from 3rd party collaboration in all strategic locations, in new emerging markets.
- Responsible for developing key account focus for any strategic client in liaison with local sales and management functions
- Accountable for building and delivering sale pipeline in accordance with budget expectations
- Top line revenue and budgetary accountabilities.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Strategic marketing mindset and ability to deliver on growth expectations
- Build network at senior management levels with current and new clients
- Strategic key account management (as assigned on project basis)
- Responsible to develop revenue growth from 3rd party collaborations
- Develop commercial strategies for new market entries with support from country/regional functions
- Responsible and accountable to obtain required due diligence where applicable
- Contract management including Master Service Agreements
- Liaise with Corporate marketing
- Accountable to keep IFS Business Opportunities (BO) fully updated and transparent
- Adhere to relevant internal and external health, safety and environmental laws and policies.
- Accountable to demonstrate core value behaviour in everything we do
Relevant education (Bachelor etc.) or equivalent experience
Management and strategic commercial experience
Minimum 10-15 years’ experience from relevant oil & gas service sector(s)
Preferably 5 years Middle East experience
Excellent negotiating and leadership skills
Good knowledge of downhole tools and wellbore hydraulics
English, both oral and written
**please note all speculative CV’s directly sent to Interwell from any additional sources will be shared directly with the Opus Recruit team for review**